Friday, September 4, 2015

well, hello there!

Once upon a time, there was a girl who had a computer that just kind of fell apart and try as she might, she could not get that computer to be fixed and whole and happy again. She didn't really like blogging from her iPad, and for a whole year, that was the only "computer" she had. This girl, is me. No, I have not fallen off the face of the planet. Mostly. I just didn't have a good device to blog from. And I also couldn't figure out how to get the words from my brain into my fingers and out into the world. And when I could, I just wanted to keep those ones to myself for a while.

Good news is, my dad is a miracle worker and fixed my computer! And I am ECSTATIC. I also happen to have an ergo-keyboard (which is what I have at work), so I can actually type on here! YEEEEEEEE!!! I'm just so stoked.

I can't wait to see what kind of things I can come up with on here. And I'm stoked to get back into blogging. And I just wanted to say a quick hello for tonight.

Anyways, it's late and I'm working on a mosaic for a wee babe who is going to join us here any second (almost literally), while I try to catch up with Jess on Gossip Girl. No worries. More to come. :)

Loves.

Cheers,
Reille K. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)