Sunday, January 19, 2014

I'm baaaack!

It's a weird thing, this blogging business. I go through periods of time where I am like, "Holy buckets! I'm learning all these things and having all these great ideas and I want to blog ALL the time!" And other periods where I can't be bothered and I have absolutely NO interest in the blogosphere. I guess we can attribute that to my creative ebb and flow. Because, let's be honest, that's exactly what it is. And also, the stuff that happens to be going on in the life outside the internets. It affects my creativity and my writing and I get in grunky moods and I don't want this to ever be a place where I come to just vent and complain and hate on things. I think I'd like to save that for a different space.

But, as many or all of you have probably noticed, I have not blogged in MONTHS. I've been going through some hard and weird things lately and I was in the EBB part of the ebb and flow. With just about all of my creative outlets. But, I think I'm back and ready to party. Maybe. We'll see how it goes.

Anyway, I've really been trying to get out of my little bubble that I've created for myself, my little cozy nest, if you will. It's HARD. I hate it sometimes. Because it makes me just a little ball of anxiety and stress. I'm sure most people don't notice it, but holy buckets, I feel like a mess half the time. I've been attempting to actually hang out with people and do things rather than sit at home and waste away. It's going... alright. I realized this past Friday though, that since I was not a touchy person in high school, I didn't get a lot of practice and so I am literally the most awkward of awkwards when people, say, go in for a hug. Which is what alerted me to this issue that I have. I just... Social interaction is hard.

I've missed blogging. But at the same time, I loved the time that I had away from it to replenish and restore the bucket of creativity.

Anyway,
until next time...

Cheers,
     Reille K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)