Thursday, September 15, 2011

give it all you've got.

Okay, so there's this girl in my seminary class who just... is absolutely inspiring. I've actually been kinda stalking her blog since the middle of the summer, and she ended up in my class! random! but anyways, here is a specific post of hers that I think everyone in the world should read....here. She's crazy awesome.

Other than that, senior year has been crazy! like, absolutely nuts. I feel like I'm a totally different person already and it has only been about a month? Everything has changed. Some for the good, others, not so good. Sometimes I feel like I don't do anything right. And other times, I feel like I'm on top of the world. I get hormonal sometimes, and I say things I don't mean. but, that's life. and you just gotta take the hand you've been dealt, and give it all you've got.

maybe a new motto? give it all you've got? catchy. has a nice ring to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)