Saturday, April 13, 2013

all. at. once.

Suddenly, everyone wants me to be all the levels of responsible and junk! What is happening?

My Team Lead wants me to be the new Team Trainer... what?! I mean, I know the stuff, but I feel like I wouldn't be able to vocalize it and teach people in a way that makes sense to them. And also, I'm awkward. But, I haven't said yes or no yet... Ugh.

Also, a member of the bishopric wants to meet with me tomorrow before church. Yeah. You can bet I'll be getting a calling... I hope it's not something important and junk. Oh my gosh...

That's mostly it. I can be personally responsible and not get anxiety over it. But responsibilities where other people are involved? I want to die.

Anyway...

Have a lovely weekend all!

Cheers,
     Reille K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)